- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- Scraptorzoic Age at Magdalen eco farm Dorset 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
Monday, 1 February 2016
Dragon headed snake comes to the Scraptors' sculpture mad garden
Anthony made this rain hopper into a dragon head. The Weavers class of Crockerton primary school on a recent visit voted that was what the hopper should become.It has fangs which are a bit hard to spot here.
Anthony has revamped the crocodile in the garden (below) with new claws. A small boy is doing a back flip on it. This is based on a sculpture in the British Museum which shows a boy of the Tentrytae tribe in Egypt in Ancient Roman times performing acrobatics on one of these reptiles. There is another version of that sculpture in the Palazzo Massimo Museum in Rome.
Anthony has added an eye-catcher in a corner of the garden - the bits were found in a skip.