- Promotion at Salisbury Cathedral 2018 for SSAFA the charity for the armed forces
- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- Scraptorzoic Age at Magdalen eco farm Dorset 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
- Scraptors sculpturemad garden in the snow
Thursday, 28 November 2013
www.creativewiltshire.co.uk on a perfect winter day in the Cranborne Chase and West Wiltshire Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty www.ccwwdaonb.org.uk There are splendid views and ancient woodland. The pond below is a rare surviving intact dewpond.
Sunday, 24 November 2013
We have started on our Bird Henge. We have erected a giant Owl Idol in the Scraptors sculpturemad garden . The bird headed High Priests will be in procession towards it. The beak is a bonnet from a Volkswagen Beetle car and the eyes are the tops of patio heaters. The Bird Henge will be beside a public path and we will create a circular online ramblers trail, the Bird Henge Trail,which will pass by it.
Wednesday, 20 November 2013
Thursday, 14 November 2013
Wednesday, 6 November 2013
Our next project a Bird Henge of giant birds to be added to the sculpturemad garden will be accompanied by an online circular Birdhenge Trail for ramblers to go on the website of the Cranborne Chase and West Wiltshire Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty www.ccwwdaonb.org.uk The AONB has given a grant to the project. We are researching the places of interest on the trail which will start and finish at the Prince Leopold pub in Upton Lovell in Wiltshire and go past Bird Henge (yet to be built by the Scraptors) Upton Lovell church has this 1717 royal coat of arms from the reign of George 1 with a lion sticking its tongue out and a grinning unicorn. There is also an effigy of a mediaeval knight.