- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- Scraptorzoic Age at Magdalen eco farm Dorset 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
Monday, 20 March 2017
We are installing our last pieces at Stourhead the National Trust property in Wiltshire as part of our sculpture trail "Stourhead will never forget" commemorating the effect of World War 1 on the community..To commemorate the life of young Harry Hoare, the heir to the estate, we are creating a nursery scene in the woods. There are the sorts of toys a small boy might play with. But there are hints of his untimely death at the age of 29 in a battle at Mughair Ridge in Palestine in November 1917. He was trying to rescue the horses. the trail remains in place until November 2017 and a leaflet is available from the visitors centre.
Wednesday, 1 March 2017
A cannon for Stourhead, the National Trust property in Wiltshire.Our last installation for our sculpture trail commemorating the effect of World War 1 on the community will recall Harry Hoare, heir to the estate who was killed at Mughair Ridge in Palestine in November 1917. He went to the rescue of the horses.We are evoking his happy young life with a nursery themed installation ; but it will have intimations of his sad end. As a boy he may have well played with a toy cannon. This cannon is work in progress.