- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- Scraptorzoic Age at Magdalen eco farm Dorset 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
Saturday, 27 July 2013
One will be able to start the trail from any of the nearby villages Heytesbury, Knook, Corton and Upton Lovell in the Wylye Valley Wiltshire. There will be images such as above of the 11th century carving of monsters, now badly eroded, on Knook church. We will add some images of how things were. Below is Knook Manor before its restoration in 1926 -a reminder of the long agricultural depression.
Little quirky things will be added and explained such as the engine below. There is a culvert, once known as Alice Dredge's ditch after the unfortunate servant who drowned in it in Victorian times on her way back home.
Sunday, 14 July 2013
Paul gave an interview on BBC Wiltshire Radio about our Bird Henge Project. You can hear it for a day or two still on http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01bjmc3 . We have also received coverage in the Blackmore Vale magazine and on their website http://www.thisisblackmorevale.co.uk/Scraptors-plan-Bird-Henge-Wylye-valley/story-19419973-detail/story.html