- Promotion at Salisbury Cathedral 2018 for SSAFA the charity for the armed forces
- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- Scraptorzoic Age at Magdalen eco farm Dorset 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
- Scraptors sculpturemad garden in the snow
Saturday, 4 June 2016
Our next installation at Stourhead, the National Trust property in Wiltshire, is to be added this summer to our sculpture trail "Stourhead will never forget. " The trail commemorates the effect of World War 1 on the local community. The next installation will be a band floating on one of the smaller lakes. Lady Hoare allowed convalescent troops from nearby Mere to go boating at Stourhead and she laid on concerts. Above the concept. Below is a photo of some of those soldiers relaxing at Stourhead during World War 1.
We had a workshop at Stourhead (see below) to make instruments for the band. The soldiers from all the armies made them from whatever came to hand;we are following that tradition. We also worked on creating a musician. The last image in this post shows a French poilu with a instrument made from odds and ends.