- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
- Scraptors sculpturemad garden in the snow
Thursday, 26 February 2015
Anthony went to reconnoitre the Visitor Centre at Hengistbury Head by the sea near Bournemouth where we will be exhibiting three sculptures made with recycled materials such as put out by the normal household. The Recycling Department of Bournemouth Council has arranged a competition in the schools and children have been invited to submit ideas. The theme is the sea, in it or on it and and by it. We love wacky so we hope for some wacky entries. We will choose the most inspiring ideas as the basis of the three sculptures. They will be exhibited at the Visitors' Centre from Thursday April 2nd to Monday April 20th. The Centre has prehistoric and historic relics such as this Roman amphora shown above. Below a bench and one of the gates of the Centre. Hengistbury Head includes a nature reserve created on a former landfill area.
Friday, 20 February 2015
Below: Paul and helpers made a maquette of a battle scene. Participants also made small bikes. These will be placed on the giant bike which we will erect shortly in memory of Ebenezer Stone who made his own bike before the war but lost both legs during the conflict. More about this project on the page above.