- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
- Scraptors sculpturemad garden in the snow
Sunday, 30 June 2013
Wednesday, 26 June 2013
Sunday, 23 June 2013
Monday, 17 June 2013
http://www.sponsume.com/project/bird-henge-near-stonehenge The birds will be the Great Bustard shown here, the Red Kite, the Kestrel, the Barn Owl, the Raven, the Lapwing. Please look at our film and support. The bird above is Fergus of the Great Bustard Project which is re-introducing the world's heaviest flying bird to nearby Salisbury Plain using eggs from Russia.
Sunday, 16 June 2013
Friday, 14 June 2013
Thursday, 6 June 2013
Paul was described as "The tall Brit".Here's what was said about the project from the organizers : "The feedback on the Kiiminki subway project has been excellent from the authorities, they plan to use the project as a good example of a project well organized and realised in the future! "