- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- Scraptorzoic Age at Magdalen eco farm Dorset 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
Monday, 19 December 2011
Sunday, 11 December 2011
Above and below we placed a Tribe of Humanoids in a wooded ravine in the farm of the Magdalen Project for a photo shoot. In the summer we will be creating the fauna and flora of the Scaptorzoioc Era on the farm. The heads of the Humanoids were hoppers for lawn mowers
Bulbous Anthills on Spikes, below
Below, Paul, Fiona and Rachel launching a floating Diatom into a lake
Magdalen is letting us make things from a pile of scrap. Below we root around.
Monday, 5 December 2011
Ridgeways, Shepton Mallet has very kindly donated a truck load of old or recycled usable car paint to Fiona for our sculptures. Much appreciated, as we plan to create a series of colourful pieces for our next Trail at the Magdalen Project.