- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- Scraptorzoic Age at Magdalen eco farm Dorset 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
Saturday, 30 April 2016
Scraptor Anthony gave a guided walk at Stourhead for the guides at the National Trust property taking them round the Scraptors' sculpture trail "Stourhead will never forget " commemorating the effect of World War 1 on the community. Above is Ebenezer Stone's Bike. He was a stable lad who made himself a bike before the War but lost both legs in the conflict. Out of the shot are two giant crutches, one morphing into a gun. Below is the Camel Train - a train containing camels not a train of camels. This commemorates the involvement of local men in the Middle East with the Dorset Yeomanry.Camels in large numbers were transported by train.
Monday, 25 April 2016
Spring has sprung , maybe a rather cold one. The aliens are out for a walk. The monster has flowered.
Tuesday, 5 April 2016
Last week Paul painted a friends pick up truck ....coating it with a whole environment of rocks, mutant insects and plant forms ......the truck is based here at this weird and wonderful scrap yard and centre for all sorts of interesting stuff :http://www.rockawaypark.co.uk/