- Promotion at Salisbury Cathedral 2018 for SSAFA the charity for the armed forces
- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- Scraptorzoic Age at Magdalen eco farm Dorset 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
- Scraptors sculpturemad garden in the snow
Wednesday, 26 August 2015
Tuesday, 11 August 2015
Camels were used, like horses, on a huge scale in World War 1. Above they were used for pleasure by off duty soldiers but below with more serious purpose. The Keep Military Museum, Dorchester has kindly sent us these images to help us with our next installation at Stourhead "Gallipoli and the Middle East." The Dorset Yeomanry, which many local men joined, fought in both those theatres of war.
Monday, 10 August 2015
Wednesday, 5 August 2015
We held a workshop connected with our next installation at Stourhead for the National Trust which will be Gallipoli and the Middle East (see below). Above is Arcadia to Armageddon - work in progress.