- Promotion at Salisbury Cathedral 2018 for SSAFA the charity for the armed forces
- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
- Scraptors sculpturemad garden in the snow
Thursday, 24 November 2016
We are about to put in our two last installations at Stourhead , the National Trust property in Wiltshire as part of the sculpture trail "Stourhead will never forget" to commemorate the effect of World War 1 on the community. We are creating a nursery scene to commemorate the life of Harry Hoare who was brought up at Stourhead and was the heir to the estate. He was killed in November 2017 in Palestine. The pieces in the nursery will have intimations of that sad end. This is the golden train that will be part of the installation. Harry Hoare died after being wounded trying to rescue horses at Mughar Ridge in Palestine.
Wednesday, 16 November 2016
These are some collages we are selling through the Litterarti online shop in Bristol which is selling range of items made from recycled materials - brooches, earrings and finger puppets. The blue and white china below came mainly from the mud at Wapping in London at low tide. Also we throw hardly anything away.