- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
- Scraptors sculpturemad garden in the snow
Monday, 28 March 2011
Monday, 14 March 2011
Fiona and Anthony have just been to a meeting at Stourhead today about our Sculpture Trail in September. Stourhead looked so gorgeous in the sunshine, with buds blooming and daffodils out. The Trail is going to be fab, and as long as it doesn’t rain, the launch will be a very inspirational event!
Stourhead in Spring
We are looking for sponsorship (some already secured) and contributions of scrap (ie mild steel, wire, colourful aluminium cans, bottle tops and plastic) to create pieces for the Trail. To donate please contact: (01749) 880394/01985) 840223/(01373) 836786.
Fiona was very fortunate this morning to have been given 2 large 6mm off cuts of steel sheet and have them plasma cut (by Sam in Doulting) into the shapes she wanted. They will form the bases of 2 Cocoon pieces she's working on – ready for her Bridgwater Exhibition in May. Some of these Cocoons will also feature in the Stourhead Trail. See her website for further images: www.fionacampbellart.co.uk
Detail of nestling Cocoon
Drawing for Cocoon on spike