We were rather twitchy about Storm Doris which wreaked havoc in the UK especially up north. However our floating band is fine.We are about to move it out further into the water for a more dramatic effect.
- Promotion at Salisbury Cathedral 2018 for SSAFA the charity for the armed forces
- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
- Scraptors sculpturemad garden in the snow
Monday, 27 February 2017
Thursday, 9 February 2017
We had a happy day at Three Ways School in Bath holding workshops with the children to make bugs .A pile of old clapped out earphones provided bodies and eyes .Rachel's Dad was in the brewing trade so we have a lot of bottle tops.We have been commissioned to create large nature themed sculpture installations in the grounds and the pupils will contribute to them .Work will start in the spring.