Anthony made this Frog for a client. There is a huge diversity in frogs. There are frogs actually named Big-headed Frogs and there are blue frogs. The client has named him Jeremy Fisher after the Beatrix Potter character.
- Promotion at Salisbury Cathedral 2018 for SSAFA the charity for the armed forces
- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- Scraptorzoic Age at Magdalen eco farm Dorset 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
- Scraptors sculpturemad garden in the snow
Sunday, 24 February 2019
Monday, 18 February 2019
"Close Combat" was part of our installation at Stourhead, the National Trust property in a sculpture trail that commemorated the experiences of the local community in World War . The train was inspired by a photograph of a train carrying camels in the Middle East "Close Combat" has been re -figured and erected in the Scraptors sculpuremad garden.