- Promotion at Salisbury Cathedral 2018 for SSAFA the charity for the armed forces
- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
- Scraptors sculpturemad garden in the snow
Wednesday, 29 January 2014
Scraptor Paul is busy with Klumpox setting up a multimedia show in the Control Tower of the bascule bridge in Redcliffe Way Bristol BS! 6HU. On February 28th at 7.30 p.m there will be a special showing with extra elements. The show lasts for a fortnight.
Thursday, 16 January 2014
Thursday, 9 January 2014
Wednesday, 1 January 2014
We feel an affinity with anything wacky. Sway Tower was built by a retired judge between 1879 and 1885 in Sway in the New Forest. Andrew Peterson had been told to do so after a séance with the late Sir Christopher Wren. It is 218 feet high. He first built a prototype a mere 50 feet high. The Tower is the world's highest structure made entirely of non reinforced concrete.