- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
- Scraptors sculpturemad garden in the snow
Wednesday, 2 September 2015
Camel Train arrives at Stourhead in Wiltshire
Not a train of camels but a train with camels in it. This is our fourth installation at Stourhead, the National Trust property in Wiltshire. This one is "Gallipoli and the Middle East." This installation us based on a photograph in the Keep Military Museum in Dorchester. Many men from Stourhead and around served in the Dorset Yeomanry in those theatres of World War 1. The photo shows a line of railway carriages full of camels.
There is now a sculpture trail at Stourhead of our four installations with a brochure available. The trail is called "Stourhead will never Forget." Below making the Camel Train, dodging the showers.