- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
- Scraptors sculpturemad garden in the snow
Friday, 3 April 2015
Mermaid poses on beach near Bournemouth
We went down to the sea at Hengistbury Head near Bournemouth to set up our exhibits at the Visitor Centre. Above The Mermaid with Gold Ear Rings and below the Harpooning Squid on the beach.
Below Trash Fish in the Hengistbury Head Visitor Centre until April 19th. See more on page above.