- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- Scraptorzoic Age at Magdalen eco farm Dorset 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
Wednesday, 18 December 2013
We went to Stourhead, the National Trust gardens in Wiltshire, to discuss possible Scraptor installations as part of the Trust's presentation from 2014 of how the First World War affected the estate and the community. There will be exhibits in the house about Harry Hoare, the heir to the property. The intended Scraptors contribution would be eye-catching outside installations illustrating aspects life before the War and how it changed for all in the community. There was for example Ebenezer Stone, a groom in the stables, who lost both legs in the war. One of the planned installations will be about him. Like everything this project requires funding and sorting that is the next stage.
The image above shows an officer of the Dorset Yeomanry by the Pyramids. Harry was killed with that regiment in the Middle East.