- "Stourhead will never forget" sculpture trail 2015 to 2017 commemorating World War I
- Sculpture for Bournemouth Council Recycling Department 2015
- Bird Henge Wiltshire 2014
- Sustrans Project Torbay 2013
- "Beyond the Garden Gate" sculpture trail for the National Trust at Stourhead 2011
- Scraptors' Sculpturemad garden
- Scraptors sculpturemad garden in the snow
Friday, 8 February 2013
We had planned some fifteen feet high monsters using car bonnets of the iconic cars of the last century - the Volkswagen Beetle the Austin Mini and the Citroen Deux Chevaux. We have acquired the bonnets and other car bits but we will have to drop that part of it.
But we are going to install a couple of tribal groups of humanoids and vegetation and creatures of the Scraptorzoic Era,.
Anthony has made and Paul sprayed painted these three humanoids. The heads are recycled vacuum cleaner heads. Anthony has delivered to Paul some more vacuum cleaner heads for him to make a few more humanoids.
We will be putiing more pieces on this blog as we make them over February and then install them in March.